I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter.The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored.
Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers left. I called RTG 5 minutes later for resolution and emailed pictures. I was told it was the type of wood used and the marks appeared due to stretching. I am not convinced.
The marks are all around the bed and head board.
So, this is normal, correct?See pics below.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."