1905 North Flamingo Road, Plantation, Florida 33323, United States
Featured Not resolved
2.8

In 2015 I purchased an $1,100 bed from my local Rooms To Go store. A little while after that you needed a push to roll over the bed was so dented.I was told to go back to the store and pick out a bed of equal or greater value.so now I pay another $500 to upgrade my defective bed.

Except the new bed comes and they put it on the old box springs. Being salesman insisted they were only swapping the mattress not the box springs. Forgive me but after spending that kind of money I would like matching boxspring and mattress set. 6 months later the same thing happens so now I'm up to $1,900 bed from my original $1,100 purchase.

With Miss matched box springs. Here we go again 1/3 defective bed, Stearns & Foster. Still have mismatched box springs and was told they were going to bring me the exact same make and model bed on November 17th. I really don't want to keep playing the bed swap game.

A brand new bed what dips ended after 6 months is unacceptable. I know I will be calling again and another 6 months. Either they're selling factory seconds, or the beds are someone else's returns that they recover. I would have never walked into the store and spent over $2,000 on a bed.I was just sure that I would love the $1,100 bed, which was more than I was willing to spend but I wanted a decent bed and I was told it was,just like the other three times my bed was exchanged for a decent bed.

Now I'm stuck.

I'm going to get the same matches delivered on old box springs that don't match the set and there's nothing I can do about it. Just consumer is an understatement!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This is how RTG treat their customers . I’m not surprised . This is why whoever reads those reviews should open the eyes and see RTG is not a company worth to buy from by the way they treat their customers , not even mentioning the quality of the furniture.

we had the most disgusting experience with this company, i have placed a complaint with the BBB , i called their corporate and they said nothing was their fault and my daughter has been sleeping on air mattresses due to their ignorance, for two months

@Anonymous

The worst company ever ! Nobody should buy anything from them .

TellUsRTG

This is horrible to hear and certainly not the experience we expect any of our customers to have! We definitely need to more information on this.

Can you please email us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can!

@TellUsRTG

I've done that already. The technician came and inspected the bed.

Then the phone call telling me I'm stuck with this make and model, and no one addressed the shady move the salesman pulled about having Miss matched box spring and mattress set.

Email them for what? More take it or leave it?

TellUsRTG
@Richard Lampiasi

Thank you for your response. We definitely understand your frustration.

We would love nothing more than the opportunity to address this and to ensure that your concerns are resolved to your satisfaction.

However, We are not able to do so without you sending us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com. Should you change your mind, please send us an email and we will be more than happy to help in any way we can!