Featured Not resolved

The chairs to a new dining set I bought there are faux leather and have springs in the seat that make them very cushiony.Well I had guest the next day and to my embarrassment they were injured by some wires that were dangerously sticking upward and tore thru the material.

So that experience left us very unhappy with the quality sold here.The faux leather material is very cheap and a few months later look pitiful.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of chair. Rooms To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

That's terrible! Care to send us your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com so we can look into this?

to TellUsRTG #991166

I will look for it, thank you for your help. If I find it I will send it over.

Rooms To Go - Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa Review from Dallas, Texas Rooms To Go "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Rooms To Go - Horrible customer service Rooms To Go "...I spoke with your manager of the store Neil who let $1000 walk out the door because he didn't want to sell the bunkbed..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more