Cumming, Georgia

Purchased rooms to go furniture for the living room. Looked great and also purchased the extended warranty plan.

After about 6 months one of my children set down to hard and the couch wood cracked. Called my rooms to go dealer and they send out the warranty person and said it was neglect. He charged me 59 dollars for his visit and went on his way. I did not complain above this point.

I just decided to never ever shop their again and to tell as many people as possible about how bad their furniture is made. You pay for what you get. A lesson well learned. Also the leather looking furniture, it peels and you will have to repair it often.

The warranty service plan is just more profit margin for the furniture giant. You can claim neglect on anything so save your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Comments

The extended service contract that you purchased is sold and serviced through a third party. As their terms and conditions can differ, it is difficult to determine if it is something that should have been protected under their contract, but we do believe that the warranty is mainly designed to protect against manufacturer defects rather than issues caused in the home. If this is something that you would like for us to take a closer look into, please email us at tellus@roomstogo.com with the details along with the order information.