Jonesboro, Arkansas

I purchased a living and dining room set in November 2011 and since technicians have come out twice to repair this defective furniture from the Frisco, Texas store. For the dinette set you can't even push the chairs in as the wood from the table cuts the chairs.

My loveseat is leaning to one side, the main couch middle section sticks up while the other sides are down. The rocker chair handle to pull out recline position doesn't work. Overall the furniture, especially the leather sofas look and feel like pleather instead of leather. I would never recommend this store and it's furniture to anyone.

Also their customer service personnel are very rude. I just spent well over $3000.00 for some *** furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Repair.

Comments

Jpark

Babycharlogirl - We're sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your furniture. Rooms To Go has a 1 year warranty for manufacturing defects.

If there are still unresolved issues, please let us know at TellUs@Roomstogo.com and we can take a look. Please include your order # and or phone number on your account so we can review the history.

Did you ever see their commercials advertising a 50 inch TV PLUS a whole room of furniture for $1995? That alone should tell you that the furniture is cheap ***, which it is.

How are they able to offer 'no payments or interest' until 2675? Because they know their product will have died LONG BEFORE THEN, and you will have bought new.