Concord, North Carolina

in March of 2015 we purchased children's furniture for my son. We received the first set which had damage to it.

I called customer service and they sent a new set out one week later. Again that set was damaged and not accept it. Customer service sent out a third set and again the set had damage but this time Customer Service said a repairman will come out and check the problem. On April 4th my son was sleeping and was awoken by his bed collapsing underneath him.

His shoulder was injured and was very frightened. I called Rooms To Go customer service and they told me well just wait for the repairman to come out to fix the bed I explained to them I do not want the furniture and it's a hazard they informed me they do not return furniture but repair it. Later that week the repairman came and supposedly fixed the furniture. That night when my son was getting into bed the bed collapse from underneath him this time injury in his right hip.

That morning I called rooms to go and they explained to me they could not help me and the only thing they could do was have me come back and spend more money on a new bedroom set. That's when I contacted the Better Business Bureau and as of today went to go has agreed to return the furniture with full refund but now they are playing the game we can't pick the furniture up because we're too busy the trucks full we have to we can't give you a time frame so now I am again dealing with the Better Business Bureau letting them know how their customer service reps hang up on you put you on hold and change delivery dates and time frames

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments