Fleming Island, Florida
1.7

I too have feel victim to this *** furniture. We spent over $3500 at RTG for a Cindy Crawford couch set which included two end tables, coffee table, love seat and couch. Fast forward 2 1/2 years later...

1. Fabric is cheap. You can throw it in the wash (inside out with no other laundry) and it still comes out with little balls of fabric on it. I have a two inch hole where the fabric seperated along the seam. Zippers broken on some of the throw pillows.

2. The cushions are cheap! They lost their shape about 6 months into owning them. When you *** the pillow case and reveal the actual pillow itself, it is flimsy and looks like a .50 piece of ***. Note to self: always check what's under the pretty fabric.

3. Let's talk tables... They chip! And look like garbage. The legs get wobbly too.

Recap! My furniture set that sits in my home looks like something I purchased from a flea market. Not a reputable company. It looks like it has been run through ***. I purchased this set with the idea of "You get what you pay for." In this scenario I got ripped off. I planned for this to be the furniture set I had for 5-8years. I wanted good guality but ended up junk. Now I still owe money on it and I can't get rid of it. Rather of bought a coach from Salvation Army to be honest. I wanted to buy a mattress from RTG but now after seeing what *** quality they put out there I think I will pass.

Much Love,

Single parent of one with baby #2 due any day.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments