I am so very upset with Rooms to go For three weeks I have been lied to starting with the sales person who made the sale. I was sold this furniture with a extended warranty whiz has I was told it would cover any and all repairs needed I have witness that heard what I was told.

Long story short after 5 1/2 months later mycouch has split leather they they are trying to say I did with abuse. I have talked to sales clerks managers supervisors and they all tell me a different story bottom line is that won't do anything and they sold me cheap furniture I am sick about the discousting way of their costomerservice dept they lie and sell you crappy warranties that lead you to believe you have no worries if something happens this furniture is less then 6 months old spent a lotofmoneyand now they tell me it's not their problem what do I do what an Be done I really am upset and need them to help me

Review about: Cindy Crawford Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

OMG! I was interested in Cindy Crawford furniture and I was about to purchase a leather set of her.

Thank God I decided to check the reviews because I will now spend the extra money on something from Hagerty instead. Thank you and I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.