Style and Design

We purchased the Cindy Crawford design sofa in Feb 2015.So far we have had the couch replace once and they sent a repair person over to fix it and yet again it's broken (3 days later).

The bottom keeps giving out. I want told they they will not give a refund once items deliver! However will keep fixing it!

This item is the biggest piece of *** I've ever owned!Stay away!!!!

danbrown527 wrote the review because of bad quality at Rooms To Go and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rooms To Go to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go cindy crawford sofa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms To Go - Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa Review from Dallas, Texas Rooms To Go "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..." Read more Rooms To Go - Love our Beachside Furniture Rooms To Go "First of all we had four inside dogs and four young grandchildren, so I was hesitant to purchase white/cream furniture, but it was the look I knew I wantes for..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world Rooms To Go "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford Sofa Review Rooms To Go "Bought a table that came with 4 chairs had to purchase the other 2. Bought this in July of 2015 on the internet. Purchased a a brown leather recliner the..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more