Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers.Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the company doesn't use the furniture protection treatment consumers paid for food and stains on the furniture.
The product, called Forcefield Exclusive Fabric Protection, is sold as an add on. The cost for this service is about 10% of the purchase. The lawsuit claims RTG does not apply the protection to the customer's furniture. Accusations from former employees claimed the company does not treat the furniture.
The lawsuit claims RTG tracks employees sales of the protection plan, considering it unacceptable if the sales fall below a certain level and encouraging an environment to push the product. The true retail price of the protection is $12.95 to $14.95 for the Forcefield Fabric Protection. It may be possible that you were charged for this service and not know it.
Rooms To Go customers should check their reciepts.Contact Gordon & Doner Attorneys at 1-855-722-2552 for a free consultation to determine if you have a case against RTG.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "I was given this card for a free 2 piece dinner. My wife went to use it. And they wouldn't accept. They told her they felt it..."
- "DO NOT USE UPS!!!! They broke my monitor and they opened it as well. This guy NEVER comes to the door. They just leave it at the office. I don't..."
- "I would never eat from pizza hut again. First of all my pizza was cold, burnt and late. They empolyees had the nerve to have an attitude, and kept hung..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."