Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers.Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the company doesn't use the furniture protection treatment consumers paid for food and stains on the furniture.
The product, called Forcefield Exclusive Fabric Protection, is sold as an add on. The cost for this service is about 10% of the purchase. The lawsuit claims RTG does not apply the protection to the customer's furniture. Accusations from former employees claimed the company does not treat the furniture.
The lawsuit claims RTG tracks employees sales of the protection plan, considering it unacceptable if the sales fall below a certain level and encouraging an environment to push the product. The true retail price of the protection is $12.95 to $14.95 for the Forcefield Fabric Protection. It may be possible that you were charged for this service and not know it.
Rooms To Go customers should check their reciepts.Contact Gordon & Doner Attorneys at 1-855-722-2552 for a free consultation to determine if you have a case against RTG.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "I was given this card for a free 2 piece dinner. My wife went to use it. And they wouldn't accept. They told her they felt it..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."