Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers.Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the company doesn't use the furniture protection treatment consumers paid for food and stains on the furniture.
The product, called Forcefield Exclusive Fabric Protection, is sold as an add on. The cost for this service is about 10% of the purchase. The lawsuit claims RTG does not apply the protection to the customer's furniture. Accusations from former employees claimed the company does not treat the furniture.
The lawsuit claims RTG tracks employees sales of the protection plan, considering it unacceptable if the sales fall below a certain level and encouraging an environment to push the product. The true retail price of the protection is $12.95 to $14.95 for the Forcefield Fabric Protection. It may be possible that you were charged for this service and not know it.
Rooms To Go customers should check their reciepts.Contact Gordon & Doner Attorneys at 1-855-722-2552 for a free consultation to determine if you have a case against RTG.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Went to McDonald's this morning to order me and my mom a sausage biscut meal and a sausage egg and cheese biscuit meal. There was no egg on my sand..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I would never eat from pizza hut again. First of all my pizza was cold, burnt and late. They empolyees had the nerve to have an attitude, and kept hung..."