1.1K views
2.5

Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers.Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the company doesn't use the furniture protection treatment consumers paid for food and stains on the furniture.

The product, called Forcefield Exclusive Fabric Protection, is sold as an add on. The cost for this service is about 10% of the purchase. The lawsuit claims RTG does not apply the protection to the customer's furniture. Accusations from former employees claimed the company does not treat the furniture.

The lawsuit claims RTG tracks employees sales of the protection plan, considering it unacceptable if the sales fall below a certain level and encouraging an environment to push the product. The true retail price of the protection is $12.95 to $14.95 for the Forcefield Fabric Protection. It may be possible that you were charged for this service and not know it.

Rooms To Go customers should check their reciepts.Contact Gordon & Doner Attorneys at 1-855-722-2552 for a free consultation to determine if you have a case against RTG.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer service and quality of product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of other product. Rooms To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms to go in Austin is a absolute waste of time.The store manager todd cost his sales person a 2700.00 sale over a hundred dollars.

Said we could substitute a tv console for the one that was included with the room we were buying. Found one same price 299.00 and he said since it was on sale he refused to swap entertainment centers.

When you walk in the sales people look like a bunch of whipped starving employees.Told them with an *** for a manager no wonder they are staving!

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #1136750

I had a bed collapse underneieth me and looking to start a class action lawsuit against rooms to go I already have a filed in court already lawsuit and need a lawyer

Please call me

Ronald j Jane jr

561 901 3775

Product liability and negligence case

3/29/2016