Atlanta, Georgia

I purchased a sectional sofa advertised special from Rooms To Go in Douglasville,Ga 03/13/2010 which was a cash sale. It was delivered and set up on 03/18/2010. after the delivery van left I noticed three of the back cushions were about 3 inches shorter than those on the opposite bank. I immediately called the store and told the salsperson of my dissatisfaction. I was told to give my complaint to customer service at 1-800-766-6786 whom I called immediately and was told that new cushions would be sent to me and a technician would follow up with a visit to do the installation in a 6-8 week timeframe. I called customer service once again and was informed the cushions were on factory order and on arrival I could call and request the technician be scheduled for the installation. I was told this would be done as soon as possible but, could not be give a date. I sent an e-mail to customer service on 04/20/2010 telling them of my extreme dissatisfaction with their mystical promises and scheduling.My e-mail was answered in three days with an apology but with yet more mystical time frames; how much longer i'm to stew in this quagmire remains to be seen.

H. Wayne

Douglasville,Ga

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Installation.

Comments

junkjunkjunk1

must be made in china junkjunkjunk