Bellevue, Washington
2.5

I purchased furniture at Rooms to go and spoke to Amanda Salas regarding the purchase. I was initially going to purchase in cash but was told in order to receive the Labor day sale price I would have to finance the furniture.

I was then told by Amanda that I could do the 90 day same as cash since i wanted to pay it off early and It would not require any down payment. I agreed to that. I purchased a separate recliner and paid with my cc. Looking through my bank statement I realized there was a charge from an unknown company i had no clue of.

I called the number in that transaction to try to find out who they were any why they charged my card. I was told it was a rental co..i was still clueless so i asked my bank to decline it. Btw the amount was over $300. Then Days later I received a call from Rooms to go that my pymt was declined and needed to make the pymt right away.

I explained what Amanda and I spoke of. Their records did not show this. My paperwork does. They didnt care to hear about it but wanted the money.

I told them i never authorized payment for the financed furniture. I still had to pay it. I have made 3 payments and the balance has not come down and recently was told i was not on the 90 day same as cash plan! By this time i am told i financed my furniture through Acceptance now.

I was never told this. I was tild i financed through rooms to go. After asking questions a very helpful associate there gave me information that was never disclosed to me and should have been. The associate stated Amanda is the manager there which in my opinion is a joke!

Amanda certainly has no skills in management nor does she disclose things a customer should be advised of.

I beleive she needs to be retrained or is just incompetent for her position because she has caused me money, time and hassle. I strongly recommend you ask who you are financing with and if its with Acceptance Now in Rooms to go in Cedar park tx DO NOT sign anything and go somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments