Sarasota, Florida

I am not sure if I will ever use this company again. I ordered a sofa and loveseat over two weeks ago.

It was supposed to be delivered on April 12th, they changed the delivery date to April 13th. I shared with them that we have appointments that could not be changed on the 13th but if they would just deliver anytime 3 o'clock and after that would be fine. We also discussed about them giving me a call 1 hour before delivery. I get a call while I'm at the doctors that they came at 1:30 with no call.

I.appreciate that the delivery man came back to deliver the sofa but the love seat was damaged so I did not accept the love seat. I had to call customer service the following day to inform them of the situation.as they did mot do a fpllow up call as previously told to me. I was told at that time I will probably not be able to get the matching love seat until May 17th. This was unacceptable as the reason for acquiring the furniture is we were preparing for a special occasion for my mom.

I asked them would they please then just come and get the sofa. They said they could not but I could go to one of your stores and see if I could find something else and do a exchange. When they delivered the new furniture thwy would pock up.the sofa. I went to your Sarasota store, went online with a gentlemen by the name if Taylor, and there was nothing within my budget or that I would be really pleased with.

It was suggested that I go to your outlet store but then was told Incould notvswitch the account to there. I finally got in touch today with your manager at your Bradenton office whose name is Susan. She said that she is sending an email to the manufacturer, to see about getting me the love seat. I shared with her the information that your customer service shared with me which id that this particular set is on such a back order that they could not get it in until possibly the May 17th.

I find this totally unacceptable. Susan also informed me that she had no idea when the manufacturer would be able to get back in touch with her. Will compensation for this inconvenience of my time and energy for the past week will offered? I have not been able to get a concrete definitive answer.

I get the, we will get back to you after I check with someone else. I am so disappointed in the quality of customer service.

And once the situation is hopefully corrected don't know if I will to do business nor would I suggest anyone else to do business with any Roomstogo. I figure my next option is 8 on Your Side.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We were able to see your other posts along with your emails and we have responded back. Hope to hear from you soon!