Montgomery, Texas

I have Never been so unsatisfied with a company in my life. I bought my son a new bed from there Woodlands Texas location.

We ordered it on 7/5/08 and it was not delivered to my house until 8/1/08. when it was delivered the hardware package was missing So the delivery men just left all of the pieces to the bed in a mess in my sons room & left the mattresses in my living room. I called customer service and they told me it would be another week before some one could fix it. they came out to fix it on 8/8/8 and the bed looked OK until my son leaned on it and the bottom scooted out from under it.

they did not bolt the bottom of the bed to the rails. I contacted customer service again and they said someone will contact me and it has now been 3 days and still no one has contacted me to fix the bed. also when the delivery men were here on both occasions they did not have the tools they needed. the first day they asked my husband for drill bits.

and the second day they asked my daughter for a screw driver. when I contact the store they tell me i have to contact customer service at there 800# and they will not allow me to speak to a manager. I paid $1200.00 for this bed and it should be right. My son can't even play in his room because I am scared he is going to lean on the bed and it will fall on him.

I will NEVER buy anything from Rooms To GO ever again.

Comments

Terrible service- scratched up furniture twice on delivery! Awful customer service-they don't care at all.

Time frame for deivery - 2hrs late after waiting for 5hrs! No apoligies froom anyone on the phone whatsoever. Was told that damaged is a part of delivery! Someone would come out and "fix" it!

Patch up a brand new piece of furniture? Wow-- save yourself the trouble - go somewhere else- this company is not worth your hard earned dollar!

I have had a similar experience that I am going through now. The bed was delivered with no hardware and no one can tell me that they will be back out to fix it. I will have them return the bed, but after reading these posting I am sure that will be a problem as well