Ellenton, Florida

On Thursday, September 3, 2015, we had an entire bedroom set and living room set delivered to my new house. Imagine my utter disbelief when I find that my jewelry (including engagement ring and husband's wedding band) had been stolen by the Rooms to Go CRIMINAL delivery men.

I spent approximately $5000 to have $4000 worth of sentimental jewelry stolen from my house. I have sent letters to the CEO, Vice President, and Legal Counsel with no response. I've talked to Customer Service and nothing. I'm thrilled to see they care so much about customer service.

I will obviously never shop there again and I have now made it my personal mission to let everyone I come in contact with know what a horrible experience I have had. #roomstogo

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rooms To Go Cons: Being robbed.

Comments

hmkp3614

As of this afternoon, I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Maybe this will get some response.

TellUsRTG

Thank you for reaching out to Rooms To Go. Sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

@TellUsRTG

I have before and I just did this morning and have been told the same thing. We have to wait and let the police do their investigation.

No offense against the police but they didn't even take finger prints. Nothing is going to come of the investigation. I need answers from the company this is ridiculous. I think they are hoping I will just go away.

But I will not go away.

I will post on every Facebook page, blog and website I can until I get something resolved from this. I want answers!

@Heather

I just gave my resignation letter. You don't know the half of it. Don't give up.

@Anonymous

Same happened to my 85 year old Dad this morning. If they do not come to a resolution to my satisfaction, then I will post about them everyday for the rest of my life!!!!!!!

I will repor them to better business. #roomstogo