Mountain View, California

Absolutely horrible costumet service. We were given the window for delivery, 10am-2pm.

At 4pm we were calling asking when they'd arrive, we were promised within the hour. After calling several more times the drivers finally arrived at 7pm. They never attempted to contact us or give us a realistic time frame.

Now to the worst part: it's been over a week and my dining room table is still in pieces.

The delivery guys didn't have the hardware to put it together. They told me to call the sales number and tell them but they were already closed because the table wasn't delivered until 7 p.m. and the phones close at 6 p.m. When I finally got ahold of someone on the phone they promised me they would overnight the hardware.

On the following Wednesday one week after the table was delivered and left in pieces we called saying "where is the hardware?" We were promised that it had gone out and we would receive it by Thursday. Thursday came and went and we never received the hardware. I have a dining room table that is left in pieces, a customer service phone line that blatantly lied to me. I am beyond frustrated.

Do not ever use this company! Please, please, if you value your time, your money, your effort at all you will stay away from Rooms To Go.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

TellUsRTG

This sounds like a nightmare. Care to send me your order information to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, so I can look into this?