Rooms To Go Do Review

8 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

Bought a table that came with 4 chairs had to purchase the other 2.Bought this in July of 2015 on the internet.

Purchased a a brown leather recliner the "Cindy Crawford" brand in August of 2015. Financed for 18months had to give a deposit straight up on internet. Products were delivered. The table & chairs are awful, table top is peeling & chairs already have nickes in them.

Leather recliner has worn spot on the cushion. Business office says someone has to come look at it before it can be given cash check back. Why do I have go through this ? I was told that products are out of regular warranty, yet this is November 16th 2016.

Don't really get it. I have already purchased different table & chairs plus a much better recliner. I have other things to do other than wait for someone to come look at this. Did have a appointment September 27th they called home phone that is never answered anymore.

They came & knocked on my door. I was there probably in another room & did not here knock one door. Was told "sorry" it would have to be rescheduled, now they are not coming out till November 22nd. Tired Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

Stressed out because of all of this.Just want to settle this also they didn't tell me what the return policy was or how long I had to return it & given check issued.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18 #1242583 Clarksville, Tennessee, United States

Very similar situation happened with us. After switching sets two different time because of manufacture default, I was tired of dealing with them. Customer service said they could send someone out to look at it or I could send a picture in. No I have already been through that. So I went to the bbb website and filed a claim. Within maybe 72 hours, the store called and started the return process no questions asked. May be worth a try to file a claim also, I know what a headache dealing with them can be.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.