Pensacola, Florida

DO NOT BUY FROM ROOMS TO GO!! THEY ARE SELLING A BUNCH OF JUNK!!

AND A COMPLETE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS!! My husband and I purchased over $15,000 in furniture from Rooms to Go on 9th Avenue, Pensacola, FL and this is what happened: Delivery guys scratched several pieces of my new furniture, as well as broke my marble coffee table in half. They covered the scratches with a brown marker....what a joke. It took over a week to get my replacement table top.

The finish on 2 of my dining tables has completely rubbed off. Screws are coming out of 2 of the chairs. And then, only 1 year later, my new mattress had completely wore out. Rooms to Go did replace that mattress; however, we had to pay an additional $100 fee to have the old mattress removed, as well as an additional $500 for the replacement mattress because they no longer sold any mattresses within the same price range as the original.

And so now, less than 2 years after getting the replacement mattress, it has completely worn out again...huge 3 inch ruts on both sides of the bed. Please keep in mind this is an $1,800.00 mattress. I called Rooms to Go to schedule another technician to come out and was told by their manager that "the mattress vendor is no longer in business so we cannot warranty the product." ...uh, NO, I really don't think so! It's no wonder the vendor went bankrupt.

And Rooms to Go should be next! THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTIES AND DO NOT STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY TELL YOU. We will be settling this in small claims court.

I refuse to accept "no" for an answer. Their vendor, their product, and YES, they will warranty as they said they would.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Rooms To Go Cons: Unsatisfactory materials, Customer service and delivery, Defective product.

• Warranty scam
  • Pensacola Location

Comments

millimel

Their customer service is AWFUL! we should have enough people to file a class action! Im out 4000.00 on furniture that is in my house but can't be used!!