Harvey, Louisiana

Let me start off by warning future customers DO NOT I repeat DO NOT spend your hard earned money here. They add a whole new definition to HORRIBLE SERVICE!

The first time they brought my furniture one of the dressers to the bedroom was the display had scratches all over it and the other room the dresser also had to be replaced including the headboard. They second time they came brought a headboard that didn't even go to my set and threw it on my bed. The third time brought the wrong headboard again. Now as I wait for them to bring hopefully the right headboard this makes the 4th time they had to come.

I believe Stevie wonder would do a better job at picking out the right headboard. Then they only took off 100 dollars after I spent over 3000.

At this point I would rather return everything and sleep on rocks, that's how bad the service is at rooms to ..this is a warning all future costumers. If you want to go threw *** shop here if not please look elsewhere.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Wow! Sounds like a nightmare.

I would love to help anyway I can. Would you be able to send us the above details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?