Greenville, South Carolina

My husband and I recently spent $10,000 at Rooms To Go in Franklin, TN - We had recently purchased a second home and had found most of what we needed in that store.

The first set of sofas and loveseats we selected were "no longer available", even though we were able to purchase them online. So, we picked out another set. We needed two sleeper sofas, one regular sofa and a loveseat. We were able to pick out something that was suitable, since we had already picked out everything else there.

One of the sleeper sofas was on back order. We are now in a standoff with Rooms To Go just trying to get a delivery date. They promised they would call at least two days prior for a time frame. That was not true. They basically called thirty six hours prior - by the time I rec'd the message, their offices had already closed. They are now refusing to offer me a later time frame. They insist that I HAVE to be available to them. I live an hour away from this 2nd home and have to have my daughter at school by 8:00AM - they are telling me I MUST be there by 7AM - that is an impossibility for me. They refuse to give me a later time in the afternoon. What happened to true customer service????

Also, we received a damaged bedside table with the first delivery. We have yet to hear from them about that.

And furthermore, the reason we are having to have two deliveries is because the one sofa was on backorder. Again, not my problem.

I am so finished with this company. My husband and I are involved in several charity events in the Nashville area. I will spread the word to all of my friends and to all of my family at any chance I get.

Rude, Rude, Rude is all I can say!!!! I am completely exasperated with these people.

How are they able to stay in business???

Comments

I am now in possession of a phone number for a Jerry Alderman. My local Rooms To Go people advised me that this is the "highest I can go" with my complaints.

So for all of you people out there that would like to call him, here is his number: 648-474-9477.

They claim is a vice president of something. I've already left two messages to which neither has been returned.