Foley, Alabama

The sofa that I bought from RTG for $1144.00 is junk. I complained in the first 48 hours.

They brought a second sofa in worse shape weeks later, took the cushions off it, put it on the first one, and left. The technician that came out documented the problem and said if it got worse to report it. It got worse. THE CHEAP FOAM COMPRESSES TO LESS THAN 1/2 IT'S THICKNESS WHEN YOU SIT ON IT, AND THE SPRINGS COLLAPSE.

YOU LITERALLY ARE SITTING ON A THIN PIECE OF FOAM ON TOP OF BROKEN CUSHIONS. This is their Patrizzio sofa, one of their best leather ones. It felt firm and supportive in the store. It is junk in less than 4 months, and is torture to sit on.

The tech was sent out again, despite corporate insisting there is no warranty. The tech tells me he reported the problem. The corporate report from the tech reads "customer preference issue" "meets manufacturer's specs". The tech claims he did not write that.

The store manager calls the tech a liar ( Buford store in GA ). Store demands a new tech to support my claims comes out. They schedule for July 3rd and are a no show. Corporate notes say they notified me that no tech could come out to my area until after July 7.

Now they say not until July 17th, and a senior tech must come out. I am asking what is the point if they changed the notes of the first tech!

Obviously this is fraud and harassment to document there is no problem and/or no warranty. I now am paying for a $1144 sofa that we cannot sit on without sinking down into the springs!!!!.........more to come....please send any similar experiences asap to sandygrits@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Comments

I BOUGHT 2 CHAIRS I DID NOT LIKE THEM, I CALLED 2 DAYS LATER JUST TO TRADE THEM FOR ANOTHER SET. THEY SAID NO, SO THERE GOES $1000.00....I TELL EVERYONE I SEE NOT TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY