Luling, Louisiana

Furniture came damage.Refuse to take it back.The driver made threats against me and started taking off his back brace and shirt trying to fight me bc i didnt want to except the damage furniture.Then i did not receive my dresser the driver took off in the truck and committed theft over $500.I had to call the cops and press chargers for simple assault and theft over $500.The manger of the pearl river,Louisiana store refuses to do anything about and corporate said the manger has to fix the problem they are passing the buck back and forth.The furniture was just drop off on my porch bc the driver refuse to bring my furniture inside and set it up and i paid for this service.Now they still want me to pay for furniture i did not receive.Look at pics my furniture was dump on my porch.The driver refuse to bring it inside.My name is Ronnie Ganser at 504 715 4024.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Get in touch with BBB. I had to that with mattress firm and BBB took action immediately.

Thats considered fraud and Theft.Im seeing over 1000 complaints and corporate dont do anything about it.The manager's refuse to take care of the customer.I will never buy furniture from Rooms To Go.I will blast them on social media and let the world no.

You should contact the attorney General's Office,file a complaint,and file with BBB

The manger should be fired.!!!!ASP