Naples, Florida
2.0

We bought 10k to stock two homes for investment properties. The delivery guys had black all over their hands and my furniture had black hand marks all over the white leather and white consoles.

I had them wash their hands and they did reluctantly while I cleaned the furniture. Two large pieces were damaged and I had to return them. Our mattress lasted 30 days and I called them and a service guy came out. They told me there was nothing they could do so of course we pitched a fit and they said we could come in and exchange them.

The customer service lady told us they hadn't had any troubles with this brand but the salesman told us they had recalled all of that brand and also proceeded to tell us how lucky we were they did anything.. Do not buy here!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to get an update to make sure everything is ok. Would you be able to send us the details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?