Purchased an entire living room set on 39 2017 from rooms to go in Pinellas Park Florida spent $4,800 and sales person was Keith Suhr. When they delivered the furniture it was ripped or torn on the material they brought it in anyways and refused to take it back and have new stuff brought at a later date I called the main branch the corporate office and complained not only did they deliver damaged Furniture but also could not match the colors.

I believe Stevie Wonder is working on loading the trucks and cannot tell the difference between 8 and in a sand color again I contacted the corporate office and lodged a complaint they hung up on me again and refuse to deliver it on a date and time that was conducive to my time at work they told me they would deliver it on a Friday the 17th of March 2017 between 2 and 3 p.m. because I would be at work any time prior to that delivery time they stated they do not promise any certain times and there is a no return policy for anything you are stuck with it their service is poor sadly poor their product with Cindy Crawford's name on it is poor sadly poor and I would not spend another penny at Rooms To Go their entire service is a crime itself a low-budget organization and operation buyers beware.

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments