Style and Design

Romans to go furniture is cheap and not worth the price.This glass table did not tempered glass and it broke into sharp pieces, cutting my husband's right palm, the tendons, arteries and nerves.

He underwent a reconstructive surgery and therapies.

Still an year and half after the incident his right hand is not fully functional.Also their couch sold as leather peels and sticks to the body.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of glass table. Rooms To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glass table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms to go is not responsible for your husband not using common sense and using a pair of gloves or something to pick up the glasses. Don't give them a bad review for your dumbness.

TellUsRTG

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. We see that you have sent your information to Customer Service and they are working with you in regard to this. We apologize for the experience and look forward to continue working with you.