Sorry furniture.My granite table crack with 12 inches.

Nothing sits on table and it just cracked around . They came out took photos. Of they have discontinued all granite dining tables. That is the only kind of dining room table I want.

They will not refund .

I don't want the junkie tables they have for an exchange .I will Never BUY FROM ROOM TO GO EVER AGAIN

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of granite table. Rooms To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned granite table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Rooms To Go - Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa Review from Dallas, Texas Rooms To Go "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Rooms To Go - Shipping Service Review Rooms To Go "Terrible customer service. No one cares!!!!! My husband took off so that he could be here for the delivery of our kids bunk bed. When the delivery guys arrived and..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more