Hollywood, Florida

I went in to buy a living room and dining room set for my new condo. The salesman was nice...that's where the experience ends happy.

I picked out a complete living room and dining room and paid a down payment on March 2, 2012. After researching the products and company on the internet, I decided to not get the furniture because of all the bad reviews and dissatisfied customers. I canceled the order the very next day. I still haven't received my refund that amounts to thousands of dollars.

They keep giving me the run around of when they are sending my money.

Today is 3/26/2012 and I don't have the refund. Buy at your own risk.

Comments

Rooms To Go is a Rip Off. I bought a Dining Room Suite from them.

Before the purchase I asked the Sales person would this item be avilable for more chairs and maybe the China Cabinet. She stated yes. Well little did I know the very next day, the China Cabinet was no longer avilable, now the one on the Show Room Floor is broken and the Store Manager had a very nasty disposition and did not care to discount it anymore and there were no more in any of the other store near me. And Georgia was the closest to me.

I've contact Customer Service and no one has returned my call. I will never buy anything else from them , even if it's on Sale for 99....

Very Poor Customer Service.. Get Your Money and thats the end of the story, no further contact is made...

I’m sorry to hear that you cancelled your recent purchase. Our offices are aware of the reviews and comments made online and are trying to reach out to all customers and address their concerns directly.

However, the number of complaints that you see online is relatively small in comparison to the thousands of deliveries that are completed daily in showroom condition.

If you still have not received your received, please email us the order details to tellus@roomstogo.com. Once I have this information, I can take a closer look to see the status of your refund request.