Washington, District Of Columbia

July of 2010 I purchased an expensive Reclining Loveseat with an extended 3 yrs. warranty on the fabric (Leather) 6 weeks ago I noticed a flaking in the headrest on one side....I called right away and was told that my warranty was only good for stains (Come on Now...on a Dark brown smooth leather!

They sold me a warranty for stain. How deceitful can you get? So now, after 6 weeks the so-called leather head rest has completely flaked off. I have called the Manufacture (selling the Chinese Junk), Rooms to Go Store Manager and their corporate office.

Basically, was told by all that I should have read the fine print in my warranty.

That I didn't want and was talk into by their lying sales person, and now after reading this site I see that there a lot of unhappy customers.....so I guess after a time they will be closing and reopening under a new NAME and start selling *** and lies once again!!!!!!!! They have gotten their last sale from me, my family and all my friends, HUGE!!!!!!!!

Comments