3.2K views
Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go.2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat and I could feel a board going across my lower back.

And the coffee table isnt real wood...and the plastic coating that looks lime wood started lifting up. Called them. Rude customer service people. Tech came out..tried to over stuff it which made it lumpy and glued the table..still could see it.

At 6 months went into the store and was unhappy and just wanted my money back. Nope..only could exchange for equal or greater value. Told them. Nothing in here worth buying.

Manager was going to attempt to get my money back..we said we would try one last time. Idiots we are. We spend 250.00 more for something we thought would be better. Wrong...again..6 months into it..seats are loose and one side is leaning.

Called customer service. Got someone nice. Tech came out..he agreed that everything was not right and took a bunch of pictures. A few days later customer service calls me back to tell me that he said "normal wear and tear".

WHERE ARE THE PICS?????? I demanded they find that tech and ask about all the pics he took. Again, I can go exchange for more ***. Not this time.

I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK. AND I WILL DISPUTE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD.

I dont want their crappy furniture.So that hole when it is reclined is suppose to be there?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rooms To Go and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rooms To Go to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go kingvale power reclining sofa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I bought kingvale recliner 6 months ago, it is awesome, you are talking absolute nonsense , Russel from Frisco

Did not purchase that item. The layout and design look cheap

Just keep calling every day acting like a crazy person and they might give you what you want just so they don't have to talk to you again

TellUsRTG

Wow! Sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?