Style and Design

I bought a chair and ottoman from RTG in Pensacola Fl approximately 3 years ago , I was told it was leather.The so called leather on the chair cushion is "flaking" off and also has a small hole in the flaking area.

I have always owned leather furniture and NEVER had this problem. I would like to be contacted by RTG Rep.

I want to be refunded some of the 1500$ I wasted !I can be reached at: slugsqueeze@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1029402

Bodily fluid will do that!For Christ sake just buy a new set!

I lay on my pillow every night and my pillow I just bought 2 years ago is flat! What the *** I paid 29.95 for it and it should last a lifetime for such a high cost!

Sounds ridiculous right?So this this *** complaint - no one ever takes responsibility any more!!!

TellUsRTG
#1019540

Yikes! Would you be able to send us these images along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?