Fayetteville, Georgia

I bought a leather sectional couch from Rooms To Go. The so called "leather" started peeling off. I reached out to the store and was told this "After reviewing the pictures, in the interest of customer service we would like to offer you a prorated reselection. This means we will return the current sectional, ottoman and give you $115.00 in Rooms To Go store credit towards a selection of your choice. Your new purchase must be of equal or greater value. If it is greater, than you would only pay the difference, the new delivery fee and bond fee."

Rooms To Go want to give me only $115 for a sectional that I paid over $2,000 for. Although they claimed that it is fair and reasonable. How is giving me $115 to replace a sectional. That means I have to come out of my pocket of thousands of dollars for furniture that I paid for that should not have this visible defect. The damage is a result of defective material. The sectional was advertised and sold to me as leather. IT IS NOT LEATHER!!!!! I had a leather sofa prior to this one and it lasted me over 15 years with no pealing or cracks. The material is made of some type of plastic. Not only that, my leather headboard bed I purchased from Rooms to Go is DOING THE EXACT SAME THING!

When I purchased the furniture, I was told it would last over 10 years and that I had an extended warranty and that should there be any defects, Rooms to Go would replace my furniture or give me something comparable. Now they want to give me $115 and force me to use the $115 within 30 days or I loose the voucher.

I WANT ROOMS TO GO TO REPLACE THE SECTIONAL. THAT IS IT! POTENTIAL BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Replace the furniture or give me $1500 towards a new piece..

Rooms To Go Cons: Lied about their furniture.

• Leathersectional

Comments

TellUsRTG

We definitely understand your frustration, and would be happy to re-evaluate this and explore some other options! Do you mind emailing us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com so that we can see how me might be able to come to a resolution? ~Tammy