Rowlett, Texas

Explain this to me someone: In 2011 we purchased 'leather" sofas. They have startes peeling beyond repair.

They are paid off. We were given a $599 credit for a new selection, never told we had to return peeled leather sofas. Well after 2 delivery cancellations on their part without any courtesy call about the cancellation, they are telling us they have to pick up the peeled sofas in order to leave the new selection. The new selection was more than the $599 credit.

Someoen please explain if this is legal? The property is mone, on my property and i have already paid a deposit on the new selection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TellUsRTG

The offer that was made to you is based upon how long the customer has had the furniture beyond the one year manufacturer warranty that we provide. I regret to inform you that for us to be able to provide this offer to our customers it is contingent on the surrender of the old merchandise. I would be happy to look over your account if you can email me with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com.