It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go.If you ask for leather they'll give you this.

Definitely this is not leather.I will sue you for sure cause I'm not gonna let you stay with my money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1233141

We have the same exact couch set and ours is doing this too. They should be held accountable for selling a terrible product.

Lithia, Florida, United States #1025952

Looks like bonded leather, a man-made product where the outside is a polyurethane vinyl stamped with a leather pattern.

You get what you pay for.

TellUsRTG

Dear Valued Customer,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with your furniture thus far. Can you please submit your order info and all the images to Tellus@roomstogo.com? We would be more than happy to review them and contact you back promptly.

Sincerely,