Five Forks, South Carolina
Featured Not resolved

Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back.Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year.

Now our sofa, loveseat and reclineŕs surface leather is peeling off. We hardly used our furniture but they are really very bad quality furniture. They got spoiled in 3 years. We are expecting help from Rooms To Go for this defective furniture replacement.

We bought many things from RTG but this living set is really bad quality.Please respond.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Bench/Ottoman leather peeling after light use and no help from Rooms To Go Rooms To Go "I purchased a ottoman/bench from Rooms To Go about 2 years ago. It was supposed to be real genuine leather. A few months ago I began to notice flaking in..." Read more Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Rooms To Go - They blocked me on Facebook Rooms To Go "Because I put the conversation between me and tellus@roomstogo.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..." Read more Rooms To Go - Eric Church Table Review Rooms To Go " Purchased this Eric Church Coffee table from RTG approx. 6 months ago. The inlay on table is warped. RTG service tech arrives, states that he can't repair, takes pics..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more