Morrow, Georgia

We bought our LR furniture in Dec. The last piece arrived March 19th.

I never got a bill. I called & was reassured on 3 different occasions that the bill was on the way. The sales rep had been out on sick leave, so I left my name & number. No call backs until collections called.

They had been sending the bill to the address on my husband's license & not the address they delivered the furniture to, which was the same address listed on every peice of paperwork they gave me when the furniture was purchased. We obviously made it clear that was not our address ( i.e. the furniture came to our house). The unprofessional rep from collections asked if the address on my husband's license was his Mom's address (we're in our 30's), insinuating we were ruining our credit on purpose, I guess.

I tried to inquire & make a payment & was told I wasn't authorized. We were pd that Friday, so I had my husband authorize me (from work) & called them back only to hear I was NOT authorized by the same rude woman (keep in mind this was Friday, June 12th & we had to make a $450 payment by 5pm to keep our 0% interest). I dried my tears & made the payment & lost ALL respect for Rooms to Go.

I called to make a complaint & they said (I kid you not) it is not their responsibility to make sure billing has the correct address. Oh, & to top it all off the coffee table is already falling apart.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Wow! I sincerely apologize for the ongoing issues with your billing, and I would love the opportunity to look into this for you.

Can you send me your order details along with photos of your cocktail table to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? Looking forward to hearing from you soon!-Melissa