Featured Not resolved

I bought a living room set for 2200, But when i got my furniture my recliner wasn't there just a regular sofa went back to the store sales person was rude the manager was rude.I decided right there i was never coming back.

2 years later sofa is falling apart.DON'T GO to rooms to go

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Yikes! That looks bad. Would you be able to send us your order info and overall images to Tellus@Roomstogo.com so we can look into this?

Bench/Ottoman leather peeling after light use and no help from Rooms To Go Rooms To Go "I purchased a ottoman/bench from Rooms To Go about 2 years ago. It was supposed to be real genuine leather. A few months ago I began to notice flaking in..." Read more Rooms To Go - Peeling Sofa and Loveseat Rooms To Go "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world Rooms To Go "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..." Read more Rooms To Go - Loveseat Review Rooms To Go "Within a year of buying my love seat the fabric has come undone at its seams! I called rooms to go and they sent a man full of excuses. Then..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more