Henderson, North Carolina

Bought a love seat and sofa from rooms to go and had to wait two weeks for a delivery. When it was time for the delivery they forgot to pack it and never bothered apologizing for it.

Had to wait another two days to get my furniture after they tried to charge us a fee for not accepting the furniture on the delivery date. Customer service turns out has a hold time limit were your call will be cut off after ten minutes. But you have to call back they will never do it. Good luck getting a supervisor on the phone they will argue with you about how you made a mistake and they are not at fault.

Even the supervisor seem to not care until i said i want my money back suddenly they would not charge me a fee for not taking my furniture and have it delivered two days late. This is beyond pathetic. Now I cant even find someone to help me with my warrenty that i paid for.

Never buy from rooms to go I will never buy a thing nor will I waste my time checking. You can actually buy the same thing at ashley furniture for the same price and get much better service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

TellUsRTG

This sounds like a nightmare. Would you be able to send us the above details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?