I purchased a living room set

(Couch, love seat and recliner) The quality of the leather is very poor and peeling off after less than two years. My previous couch from Haverty's lasted for 10 years. This set was a disappointment and I feel like I am stuck with a poor quality piece of furniture.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Rooms To Go and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rooms To Go to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go loveseat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

This looks terrible. Would you be able to send us your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, along with images of the issue?

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Rooms To Go - Kingvale Power Reclining Sofa Review from Dallas, Texas Rooms To Go "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more