Ramsey, Illinois

Rooms to Go-- long time customer and love what they offer. This time around not so good.

We ordered a black speaker chair that lays to a lounging bed and when we plugged it in

It smelled like it was burning.

They did exchange it but made me wait 3 weeks until my other delivery was coming. When that delivery came it was missing hardware so my child's fun bunk can't be used. The furniture was scratched and crooked drawer. The delivery driver was not friendly and acted like he was mad.

I could hear them banging the rails on our hardwood floors. He then wanted me to sign off when he was leaving and I would not until he wrote on there what happened.

Three days since delivery and I have not heard from them. My sons bed is not usable and not safe to use.

Comments

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your delivery. Have you tried contacting our customer care office at 1-888-502-5437? If so, or you still have any questions, please email us at tellus@roomstogo.com and we would be glad to take a look further for you!

You're a long time customer of Rooms Sure Blow? Are you poor or something?