Covington, Louisiana
2.3

I purchased an entire living room set in August 2013: sofa, loveseat, end tables, coffee table, entertainment center. Now after 2.5 y ears the frame of the loveseat is cracked, the wood split.

Very poor quality product and rooms to go says they can do nothing. I had furniture in the past that lasted more than 20 years.

What is wrong with the American manufacturer that cannot make a durable product and have no accountability for their workmanship? I spoke to customer service and they cannot do anything about it.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Rooms To Go offers a one year warranty from the date of delivery. Rooms To Go would like to be able to accommodate all of our customer’s requests, however, at this time we are unable to offer further assistance as your warranty period has expired.

Like any commodity, we know that your furniture may require maintenance beyond your warranty period.

We are happy to suggest contacting a local furniture repair company to see what options they may have available.