Rockledge, Florida
2.5

Bought a couch and love seat from them and barley used them the cushions are all ready deformed and you sit down to the bottom and feel the wood. They came and looked and said they would replace the cushions in side.

One week latter they call and say they will send them out and call for a appointment to send a tech to install them. Not happy but I will sell them and take my loss after the cushions are replaced, three days latter they call and say there not available and they were doing me a favor by offering that service and they now consider it normal wear and tear. If you buy a couch every 6 months I guess you could shop at rooms to go. very upset and two people already looked at them for purchase and notice it right away.

Sorry I wasted my hard earned money with them and spent around $8500.00 in furniture and everything had issues but they were noticed on delivery so be carful. I went to there show room and every couch and love seat that resembled mine had the same issues.

I wish I had noticed that then and you figure that's normal wear en-tear for a furniture company not two adults in there late forty's and work fulltime. There cuctomer service is like talking to well trained lawers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Loveseat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: full store credit including additional fees applied for delivery and other stuff.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. Care to share the above details along with your order info with us at Tellus@Roomstogo.com?