Style and Design

Terrible customer service.No one cares!!!!!

My husband took off so that he could be here for the delivery of our kids bunk bed. When the delivery guys arrived and took everything off the truck, there were NO bolts to put the bed together. Called customer service we were told they would over night the bolts to callback after 5:30 for the tracking number. Called back at 6:15, rep stated we would get it Friday or Saturday.

On top of that, a male manager told my husband, " well you have waited 2 weeks"...sad.

I will never do business with roomstogo.My kids are sad and there room is a mess.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of rooms to go shipping service. Rooms To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rooms to go shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

This is very disappointing! We are sorry to hear this, and would love the get more info from you. Care to send us your order info, and the details on your delivery to us @ TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?