Lake City, Florida
3.0

I recently purchased a living room set at RTG, in ocala fl. After they accepted full payment for it on my credit card.

I was informed that the couch, loveseat, and recliner were discontinued. The sales rep went to speak to the store manger. Said she would talk to us in a few minutes. Half hour later, still haven't heard from anyone.

Went to the window, only to gind out that the manager, was just the "office manager ". Mrs. Rays never once offered an apology and said she sent an email to the warehouse. Hello, we are standing there.

Pick up the phone and call them! We then get informed that they have the couch that is motorized which is not the one we originally wanted, and we can have the showroom models on the loveseat and recliner. For a discounted price. However, we were charged extra on the motorized couch!

Discontinued product you think they would have offered it at the same price! After all that mess, was told it would be delivered on Friday. Thursday afternoon, i get a call from Mrs. Rays, that it wouldnt fit on the delivery truck.

Again no apology! I was offered a $50 gift certificate from corporate for all my troubles, and this was before the delivery issues.

What can you possibly purchsse for 50.00 on RTG, not to mention i will never walk back into the store EVER AGAIN. still missing my end tables and parts to the tv console we ordered!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Wow! Sorry to hear about this. Care to share the details and your order information with us at Tellus@Roomstogo.com?