2.2

My husband and I paid $1,595.33 for a love seat and sofa set. The first time they tried to deliver, they gave us the wrong love seat. Second, third and FOURTH time they tried to deliver, the love seat they brought was scratched up and damaged. We have now had a mismatched living room set for 3 weeks. Spending 4 afternoons just waiting on rooms to go to deliver the correct, not damaged piece of furniture that we ordered and already paid for. Ridiculous. I don't even know if it will be correct today.

On another note, the salesman (who happens to be the sales manager) who sold us the furniture told us "call me immediately if anything is wrong with the furniture when they deliver." This man has been called every. single. time. And every time he is conveniently with "at least 3 customers" and will "call [me] back as soon as possible."

I have not spoken to this man since the day my husband and I purchased the furniture.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with furniture and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of communication and response time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sofa. Rooms To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

This is not ok. Are you able to send me your order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?