Deerfield Beach, Florida

Hello my name is Jennifer Vidal .On February 2015 I bought a sofa for about $1300 at the location of rooms to go pompano beach. Unfortunately, your product has not performed well because since I got it the sofa has always been slanted and now the stitchingis falling apart .

I am very disappointed because i picked rooms To go out of many furniture companies and I have spent a lot of money for a product with defects. I was very excited to buy new sofas and have a family get together. So the family can see my new living room set. You can imagine my embarrassment when my family noticed that the sofa were ripping from sides and the sofas were slanted to the side..

I want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. I hope that rooms to go will treat me with respect and show an effort to try to resolve this problem in a timely matter. I would appreciate your company to refund me in full. I feel that I have given you the chance to resolve this problem ( the sofa was replace once before for this reason ) I am also very upset because the tech that came out told me that this is a manufacturer defect and I don't understand why a million dollar company will sell furniture like this.

I am a hardworking person and you should have been honest with me that this product has a manufacturer defect.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait anxiously for your response. Please contact at 954 415 4276 .

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments