2.6
Style and Design

I bought an 11 hundred dollar sofa from Rooms to Go and it's falling apart through the back.The wood is not solid or put together good.

I called Rooms to Go and they said that they have a one year warranty, a one year warranty on an 11 hundred dollar couch!!!

This couch would have to be totally rebuilt from the inside. That's just cheap craftsmanship, it's made as cheap as possible with maximum profit.

I think that everyone should know what kind of company this is!!!I will be posting this where ever I can.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. Are you able to send us your order info along with the details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?