I bought the protection plan.Then when the men delivered the furniture smelled used.
Not only that, the gram was broken in the sleeper sofa. I demanded a refund on delivery charge which I did not get. I had to take a day off so a man can come and just take pictures for a report. The take another day of when they exchanged the sofa which I demanded by the way.
They charged me for the warranty again! Not even a year later the frame is broken on the same side. I called R2G and they sent a repair man who called his supervisor and told him he could not fix the break and it needed to be sent to warehouse. The supervisor said no to try to fix.
He took an entire piece of wood off the sofa and tore the fabric. He literally destroyed the sofa just to say he was calling it in. Now I have to wait 3-5 business days to get a call back so that I can take another day off so they can pick up the sofa, which by the way I can't sit on. The I will have to take another day for them to deliver it back which will take another 3-5 days.
This company is worthless and I'd like to sue!Aycruz01@gmail.com
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Purchased advertised furniture. Complete Living room set, bedroom set w/ mattress and dining room set. Spent over $6,000. Delivery day came. half the furniture showed up broken and the mattress..."
- "I bought a living room set in Round Rock, TX from RTG: 1 couch, 1 loveseat, an end table, lamp and coffee table. This was in May of 2015, it..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."