Rooms To Go Sofa Review from Houston, Texas

60 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews

I bought the protection plan.Then when the men delivered the furniture smelled used.

Not only that, the gram was broken in the sleeper sofa. I demanded a refund on delivery charge which I did not get. I had to take a day off so a man can come and just take pictures for a report. The take another day of when they exchanged the sofa which I demanded by the way.

They charged me for the warranty again! Not even a year later the frame is broken on the same side. I called R2G and they sent a repair man who called his supervisor and told him he could not fix the break and it needed to be sent to warehouse. The supervisor said no to try to fix.

He took an entire piece of wood off the sofa and tore the fabric. He literally destroyed the sofa just to say he was calling it in. Now I have to wait 3-5 business days to get a call back so that I can take another day off so they can pick up the sofa, which by the way I can't sit on. The I will have to take another day for them to deliver it back which will take another 3-5 days.

This company is worthless and I'd like to sue!Aycruz01@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sleeper Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #906028 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
60 of 1518 Rooms To Go reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TellUsRTG

Aug 24 #1203078

This sounds like a disaster. Are you able to send us an update along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

0 0 Reply

Aug 24 #1203169

I haven't even received the call yet to see when they are picking up the sofa so that they can see if they can repair it, which I feel it cannot since the service guy broke and tore off the wood and left the remaining wood in shambles. In the picture you can clearly see I took the picture with his tools still on top. I have photos of all this because I'm coming up on almost a year and the last thing I want to hear is that they can't do anything about it because my warranty is up. The blame can be placed not only on the service man who's badge number and name I have but his supervisor as well, who's name I also have. If service man says he can't fix it then why force him to do so? Once I FINALLY get a call I will update the order number and report number if I get one, plus all photos of the damage I have to protect myself from R2G not taking full responsibility of the damage they have done to the email you have provided. I also have documentation of the first time I purchased warranty, and the second charge I have of the warranty. Why they charged me twice??!! An issue I tried resolving numerous times. As I have stated, this is the worst experience I have had. I've never had new furniture in my life and R2G has ruined the experience and joy that comes from buying a new home and furnishing it. It has cause emotional drain plus numerous days off work which takes away from my vacation days, further causing me stress.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.