Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again!We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around...
worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years ago while in Puerto Rico on Military orders. We made it back stateside ( 2 yrs of ownership)and our couches looked like a cat attacked them WE DO NOT OWN A CAT!!! Stateside RTG refuses to help us and PR RTG offered us $250 that they will "allow" us to use in States which barely covers shipping!!!!
Understandable if one falls apart but all 3!! We paid $2275 for these pieces of *** quality furniture they carry. Again bye RTG you do not back your furniture and your not worth the money!!
Will keep spreading the word until RTG corrects this issue...btw I work for a Huge hotel chain and will do my best to make sure they do not purchase from your company ever again!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "I bought a dress to wear to my daughters wedding. The sleeve was sewn shut and the lace along the neckline was frayed. They would not refund..."
- "It looks that they have no ideas how the Internet Business are regulated and they do not have a refund policy and no phone number to call; these against Internet..."
- "First, the only positive comment I have is the front desk staff is very friendly and hospitable. We exchanged one of our Marriott weeks for this property so our expectations..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."