Key West, Florida

Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again!We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around...

worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years ago while in Puerto Rico on Military orders. We made it back stateside ( 2 yrs of ownership)and our couches looked like a cat attacked them WE DO NOT OWN A CAT!!! Stateside RTG refuses to help us and PR RTG offered us $250 that they will "allow" us to use in States which barely covers shipping!!!!

Understandable if one falls apart but all 3!! We paid $2275 for these pieces of *** quality furniture they carry. Again bye RTG you do not back your furniture and your not worth the money!!

Will keep spreading the word until RTG corrects this issue...btw I work for a Huge hotel chain and will do my best to make sure they do not purchase from your company ever again!

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

They are garbage!!!!!! their should be lemon law or a national law suite against this company.

Rooms To Go Shipping Service Review Rooms To Go "Terrible customer service. No one cares!!!!! My husband took off so that he could be here for the delivery of our kids bunk bed. When the delivery guys arrived and..." Read more Rooms To Go - Bed fell apart Rooms To Go "We purchased a king bedroom suite from rooms to go, late 2013. This morning 02-26-17, the bed made a wood cracking noise and then came crashing down on one side...." Read more Rooms To Go - Eric Church Coffee Table Quality Review Rooms To Go " Purchased this Eric Church Coffee table from RTG approx. 6 months ago. The inlay on table is warped. RTG service tech arrives, states that he can't repair, takes pics..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more