Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again!We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around...
worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years ago while in Puerto Rico on Military orders. We made it back stateside ( 2 yrs of ownership)and our couches looked like a cat attacked them WE DO NOT OWN A CAT!!! Stateside RTG refuses to help us and PR RTG offered us $250 that they will "allow" us to use in States which barely covers shipping!!!!
Understandable if one falls apart but all 3!! We paid $2275 for these pieces of *** quality furniture they carry. Again bye RTG you do not back your furniture and your not worth the money!!
Will keep spreading the word until RTG corrects this issue...btw I work for a Huge hotel chain and will do my best to make sure they do not purchase from your company ever again!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "How does leather peel? I paid over $3000 for a leather living room set -- armrest is peeling, seats are cracked and peeling and head rest color is rubbed..."
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I ordered the Gourmet Delights Basket for $87.99 with tax and shipping it was $100. I did not receive the basket they show as the PREMIUM for which I paid,..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I bought a dress to wear to my daughters wedding. The sleeve was sewn shut and the lace along the neckline was frayed. They would not refund..."