Dallas, Texas

I purchased bedroom set with storage from Grapevine, TX store in Nov 2011.

After 1 week or so they delivered but without required rails for bed. Driver just dumped stuff all over place and left without explaining what's missing. Then after 2 days another driver came to inspect and could not do anything. After making few calls with store and customer service, service technician came and fixed it temporarily.

After couple of weeks another driver came to deliver missing parts. He is supposed to replace whole bed but lazy guy just got rails and fixed bed in hurry and left. Then we noticed drawers of storage bed have problem. Drawers are not getting closed properly. One side they are inside frame 1 inch and other side 1 inch outside frame. Not aligned properly.

After complaining another service technician came and told us it is manufacturing defect and he cannot fix it. But when I called customer service they said service technician never mentioned defect. They conveniently changed his report. After lot of fighting, customer service mentioned it is discontinued product and they cannot replace it. Initially they refused to accept defect. After many calls and emails with supervisor they offered me to exchange with any other product. I had to send photos.

We looked into many stores and we did not like anything. But they refused refund and we are forced to keep defective/discontinued product. They should not have sold discontinued product. Once they realized it is defective and discontinued product they should have refunded.

It was terrible experience for us. I wasted hours and hours on calls and emails with customer service, store sales man and manager. I am never going back.

After a sale is done store people don't care about you and Customer service is terrible.. I did not expect such behavior from big company

Only saving grace is they refunded delivery charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Comments

I’m surprised to hear about the situation that you have gone through, and certainly hope that everything was able to get taken care. If there is anything else that we might be able to assist with, please let us know by emailing us the order details to tellus@roomstogo.com.