Style and Design

We bought a 2nd home in Florida, and unfortunately, my wife wanted to go purchase furniture for it at Rooms To Go. She ended up buying two full bedroom suites (King Headboard/rails, nightstands, and dressers) x 2 plus a sofa.

Fortunately, we bought the rest of the furniture from other places. She bought all of this stuff the last week of June of this year (2018), and the delivery was scheduled for July 2nd, but only for part of it, as they didn't have everything. The 2nd delivery (the beds) was scheduled for 7/13/18, and we had told them that it had to be before 4p, because our son, who is living in the house had work. So, of course they were late, and he had to leave, so they were unable to deliver.

My wife called and arranged to have the delivery for the first week in August, while I will be there. They called her today and said that when one of the bedroom's bed went back to the warehouse, it was delivered to someone else, and now that bed will not be available for at least 1 month.

I would like them to come pick up their crap, and I'm going to go buy it from one of their competitors, who by the way have delivered all of the furniture we bought from them, within 1 week of purchase. Clearly Rooms To Go doesn't have their *** together, and I will NEVER EVER buy from them again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

TellUsRTG

This is horrible to hear and certainly not the experience we expect any of our customers to have! We definitely need to more information on this.

Can you please email us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can!